Washington, D.C. Accuracy in Media (AIM), the nation’s first and foremost media watchdog, will be holding a major conference this Friday, September 21st, to focus on significant issues concerning the Obama administration that have largely been misreported, underreported or ignored by the mainstream press. AIM has put together a compelling program of prominent authors and journalists, experts and analysts, and well known political figures.
The all-day event, ObamaNation: A Day of Truth, will be held from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm at the Heritage Foundation’s Allison Auditorium, 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE in Washington, D.C. The conference will be webcast live and within a week or so, will be archived for later viewing. You will be able to watch it live by visiting www.aim.org that day.
Confirmed speakers include the following (in alphabetical order):
- Richard Benedetto, former White House correspondent, USA TODAY, national political correspondent
- Deneen Borelli, is the Outreach Director for FreedomWorks, and the author of Blacklash: How Obama and the Left are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation
- Pat Caddell, former Democratic pollster turned mainstream political critic, political film consultant, “The Hope and the Change,” 2012
- Jack Cashill, investigative reporter, author of Deconstructing Obama
- Artur Davis, former Dem. Congressman, and national co-chair for Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign
- John Fund, senior editor, American Spectator, expert on voter fraud and the American election process
- Frank Gaffney, president, Center for Security Policy, Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy under Reagan, author of Shariah: Threat to America
- Roger Aronoff, Editor of Accuracy in Media; producer/director of six documentaries, including “Confronting Iraq: Conflict and Hope.”
- Bishop E. W. Jackson, Sr., founder of Exodus Faith Ministries, Chesapeake, Va., ran for U.S. Senate from Virginia, 2012
- Cliff Kincaid, Director, AIM Center for Investigative Journalism
- Edward Klein, former Newsweek Foreign Editor & NY Times Magazine Editor-in-Chief, author of The Amateur, the NYT bestseller about the Obama White House
- Andrew McCarthy, journalist, author of The Grand Jihad & Spring Fever, former federal prosecutor
- Betsy McCaughey, health policy expert, former Lt. Governor of New York, commentator on hazards of ObamaCare
- John Merline, Senior Writer Investor’s Business Daily
- Katie Pavlich, Editor of TownHall.com and author of Fast and Furious
- Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and the founder and head of Congress’s Media Fairness Caucus
You can read longer bios of each of the speakers here.
“What the public needs now more than anything is the unvarnished truth about the media’s misreporting, the facts about President Obama’s history, his record and his qualifications to continue leading this country,” said AIM chairman Don Irvine. “This is the reason why we have decided to ramp up our efforts to educate and inform the American people during the last couple of months of this crucial presidential campaign.”
There is limited seating, those who are interested in attending this event should register online here or contact A.J. Cooke at Accuracy in Media by email at email@example.com. Registration is free but donations are welcome. The event includes a continental breakfast, lunch catered by Chick-fil-A and beverages throughout the day.
You can view the complete schedule of speakers and topics here.
* Authors will be available to sign books in the foyer of the Allison Auditorium following Q&A.
* Breakfast, lunch and drinks will be available in the foyer, but they
are not allowed inside the auditorium.