The oft-used liberal media moniker of “travel ban” to describe President Donald Trump’s refugee vetting and temporary delay of travelers from Arabic nations is commonplace among today’s headlines.
Let’s take a look at what the media said about the updated order, which exempted visa holders and those from Iraq:
- Bloomberg: Trump’s revised travel ban is less restrictive but will still face suits
- Chicago Tribune: New travel ban brings little relief, Chicago activists say
- CNN: This time around, travel ban offers wiggle room
- The Hill: Uber, Airbnb slam new travel ban
- USA Today: Poll: 50% of Americans think Trump should move on from travel ban
Photo by Stephen D. Melkisethian