The liberal media can only focus on liberal talking points about repealing and replacing Obamacare, which law had increased premiums at an alarming pace and disrupted the health care system and health insurance system. NBC News and CNN only felt like highlighting the potential uninsured…in 2026:
- NBC News: CBO: Senate health care bill would leave 22 million more uninsured
- CNN: 22 million fewer Americans insured under Senate GOP bill
What could have they reported on? Here are other statistics in the CBO estimates:
- The plan would save $321 billion in health care spending over the next ten years
- Medicaid spending will be reduced by 26% by 2026
- By 2020, premiums will be reduced by 30%
Sound like cherry-picking data to demonize the GOP?