Let’s take a look at how the liberal media reacted to Vice President Mike Pence visiting the St. Louis-area Jewish cemetery that saw at least 150 headstones vandalized and toppled. All-but-one article headline neglected to mention was that he participated in the clean-up efforts during his visit.
- ABC News: Pence condemns vandalism at Jewish cemetery
- CBS News: Vice President Mike Pence visits vandalized Jewish cemetery in Missouri
- CNN: Pence, Missouri governor join cleanup at vandalized Jewish cemetery
- NBC News: Pence condemns Jewish cemetery vandalism during St. Louis visit
- The Hill: Pence makes surprise visit to vandalized Jewish cemetery