You thought that normal people were weird, but the John Podesta e-mails leaked by Wikileaks unearthed some strange things:
- Hillary Clinton needed a communications director to “sober her up some” while campaigning at…4:30 in the afternoon. The press was confused and thought she was pandering to voters, but that was not the case.
- John Podesta took part in a Spirit Dinner, which include ingredients like breastfeeding milk and other odd food ingredients (if you want to call those that).
- Hillary Clinton stole furniture from the State Department! Echoes of stealing White House furniture, huh?
- There was a mole from Clinton’s camp in Joe Biden’s own camp to keep tabs on a potential political challenger.
- John Podesta’s password was… “p@ssw0rd”? Really? That sounds too easy to hack.