Accuracy in Media

Fox News with the latest:

Thirty Boston College students, including at least eight members of the men’s basketball team, complained of gastrointestinal symptoms after eating at a Chipotle restaurant, school officials said Monday.

It was not immediately known if the illnesses were part of a national outbreak of E. coli that has been linked to the Denver-based chain.

Boston College said several students came to the school’s Health Services center and the “common factor” among all 30 students was that they had eaten at the Chipotle restaurant in the Cleveland Circle neighborhood near the BC campus.





Ready to fight back against media bias?
Join us by donating to AIM today.

Comments

Comments are turned off for this article.