Here are five questions for the liberal media before tonight’s presidential debate between GOP nominee Donald Trump and the Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton:
- How many times will you tweet about, comment on, or ask about Hillary Clinton’s e-mail scandal and FBI investigation?
- Will you mention Donald Trump’s ‘wall’ comments more times than the scandals that plague Hillary Clinton?
- Will anyone mention Hillary Clinton’s low trustworthy ratings?
- Will you have another Candy Crowley-moment and use Democratic Party talking points, like Crowley did to Mitt Romney in 2012?
- Who will fact-check the moderators, and who will fact-check your fact-checkers?