2017 has been an eventful year, with the anti-Trump resistance popping up after his election to the White House, and a continued liberal media barrage against the Right. In review, we’ve compiled a list of the top five On Target blogs for this year.
Before we get to the list, we at Accuracy in Media thank you for your continued readership of our website and all our content, ranging from Don Irvine’s Bias Watch Blog to our AIM Columns and this On Target blog. We greatly appreciate any donation to continue Reed Irvine’s legacy of exposing liberal media bias and you can donate here .
Here are the top five On Target blogs for 2017:
- Liberal Media Overlooks Hillary Clinton’s Book Tour Fees 
- All of a Sudden, Mainstream Media Wants Trump White House Visitor Logs 
- Dana Loesch Blasted New York Times’ Bias in Publishing ‘Fake News’ 
- Outrage over Trump White House’s Holocaust Remembrance Day Statement 
- Media Quiet on Report Dems Fed Jimmy Kimmel Talking Points