The one-day event, ObamaNation: A Day of Truth, will be held on September 21stfrom 9:00 am to 5:00 pm at the Heritage Foundation’s Allison Auditorium, 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE in Washington, D.C. If you are unable to attend in person, the conference will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. You will be able to watch it live here on the AIM website that day. The full schedule will be available during the week leading up to the conference.There is limited seating. Those who are interested in attending this event should register below or contact A.J. Cooke at AIM by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-364-4401, ext. 110. Registration is free but donations are welcome. The event includes a continental breakfast, lunch catered by Chick-fil-A and beverages throughout the day. Please register with AIM beforehand.
You can view the complete schedule of speakers and topics here.
Confirmed speakers include the following:
- Edward Klein, former Newsweek Foreign Editor & NY Times Magazine Editor-in-Chief, author of The Amateur, the NYT bestseller about the Obama White House
- Frank Gaffney, president, Center for Security Policy
- Roger Aronoff, Editor of Accuracy in Media; producer/director of six documentaries, including “Confronting Iraq: Conflict and Hope.”
- Andrew McCarthy, journalist, author of The Grand Jihad, former federal prosecutor
- Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, and the founder and head of Congress’s Media Fairness Caucus
- Deneen Borelli, is the Outreach Director for FreedomWorks, and the author of Blacklash: How Obama and the Left are Driving Americans to the Government Plantation.
- Jack Cashill, investigative reporter, author of Deconstructing Obama
- Bishop E. W. Jackson, Sr., founder of Exodus Faith Ministries, Chesapeake, Va., ran for U.S. Senate from Virginia, 2012
- Cliff Kincaid, Director, AIM Center for Investigative Journalism
- Artur Davis, former Dem. Congressman, and national co-chair for Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign;
- Richard Benedetto, former White House correspondent, USA TODAY, national political correspondent
- Betsy McCaughey, health policy expert, former Lt. Governor of New York, commentator on hazards of ObamaCare
- John Fund, senior editor, American Spectator, expert on voter fraud and the American election process
- Pat Caddell, former Democratic pollster turned mainstream political critic, political film consultant, “The Hope and the Change,” 2012
- John Merline, Senior Writer, Investor’s Business Daily
- Katie Pavlich, Editor of TownHall.com and author of Fast and Furious
You can read longer bios of each of the speakers here.