WASHINGTON — Now that the 2014 State of the Union speech is over, let’s recap some of the funnier and light tweets of Obama’s speech:
- A Buzzfeed reporter talking about how important Washington people are
- Joe Biden’s face and one man’s praise of Biden-ness
- The wise response to a question like, “Why aren’t you live-tweeting SOTU?”
- SOTU is the antidote to sleeplessness
- After Obama’s ‘Mad Men’ reference, why not a ‘House of Cards’ response?
- That one guy who thinks HealthCare.gov is working, so federal workers should get a raise (actually it’s the government contractors he should be talking about)
- And the most memorable part was the audience recognizing Afghanistan war veteran Cory Remsburg
What did you think of Obama’s State of the Union address?