Its purpose is the legislative transformation of the United States of America into a land where conservatives, Christians, and Caucasians will become political castratos.
It is biased and prejudicial.
It serves to channel billions of dollars into bogus political action groups, such as Acorn.
It promotes gay rights and same-sex marriages.
It is a document that was not something drafted by the Berkley chapter of the Barbra Streisand Fan Club or the Alec Baldwin wing of the American Civil Liberties Union.
It is President Barack Obama’s 2010 Census Form.
The form asks if you have a house with running water, if you have a flush toilet, if you go to work by ferryboat or trolleycar, if you are mentally challenged, if you are of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin, and if you are a white, black, negro, African American, American Indian, Asian Indian, Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Native Hawaiian, Guamanian or Chamorro, Samoan, Fijian, or Tongan.
It asks if you have hot and cold running water, a sink with a faucet, a refrigerator, a bathtub or shower, a stove or range, and a flush toilet.
It asks if you use coal, gas, oil, electricity, or solar energy to heat your home or apartment, if you are deaf or blind, if you are mentally challenged, if you have a physical disability, if you are employed, self-employed, or retired, if you have troubled dressing or bathing, if you have difficulty walking or climbing the stairs, and if you speak a language other than English at home.
It asks your income, your educational level, and the time you leave your home in the morning.
But infinitely more telling is what the new census doesn’t ask.
It doesn’t ask if you are a citizen of the U.S.A., if you are an immigrant, or if you are a Muslim.
Naturally, the questions are in English and Spanish, lest anyone think that America is an Anglo nation. Many stand in violation of the Constitution which states that a national census should concern itself solely the number of individuals in a household.
But there are problems with the Obama census beyond the intrusive nature of the comprehensive survey.
To assist in the hiring of census takers, the Obama Administration has opted to partner with the following special interest groups (not one of which represents the despised race of whites who settled this country):
- 100 Black Men of America
- African American Women’s House of Imagene (sic) Shelter
- American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
- Arab American Institute
- Asian American Federation
- Asian American Justice Center
- Asian and Pacific Islander Coalition on HIV/AIDS
- Association of Professors and Scholars of Iranian Heritage
- Boat People SOS
- Hispanic Alliance for Prosperity Institute
- Hispanic Federation
- Fundacion Azteca
- Latino Justice PDLDEF
- Mas New Mexico
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Minority Access
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- National Alliance of Black School Educators
- National American Indian Housing Council
- NAACP National Voter Fund
- NAACP (National Association of Colored People)
- National Association for Black Social Workers
- National Association of Colored Women’s Clubs
- National association of Hispanic Federal Executives
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
- National Association of Latino Elected Officials
- National Association of Negro Business and Professional Women’s Clubs
- National Black Chamber of Commerce
- National Black Child Development Institute
- National Black Justice Coalition
- National Black Leadership Forum
- National Coalition on Black Civic Participation
- National Congress of Black Women
- National Federation of Filipino American Associations
- National Hispanic Leadership Institute
- National Hispanic Business Information Clearinghouse
- National Latino Research Center
- National Minority AIDS Council
- National Puerto Rican Coalition
- National Puerto Rican Day Parade
- Rainbow Push Coalition
- U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Voto Latino[ii]
Get the picture? Notice a racial bias?
These agencies will be paid millions in taxpayers’ dollars to assist the President in conducting the census and to make sure that all minorities are included in the official count.[iii]
Not one of the groups represents the despised race of white Europeans who settled this country and gave their sweat and blood to make it the most prosperous nation on earth.
Excluded from the list of census partners are such groups, as the American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the Daughters of the American Revolution, the Elks Clubs, the Rotary Clubs, the Moose Lodge, and, of course, the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick.[iv]
This racial bias inherent in the census has raised the concern that the results will be rigged – a concern that has been intensified by Mr. Obama’s selection of Robert M. Groves, a sociology professor at the University of Michigan.
Republican legislators have expressed alarm because Mr. Groves’ specialty is statistical sampling – roughly speaking, the process of extrapolating from the numbers of people actually counted to arrive at estimates of those uncounted and, presumably, arriving at a realistic total.[v]
If minorities, immigrants, the poor and the homeless are those most likely to be missed in an actual head count, as Mr. Grove presumably believes, and if political stereotypes hold true, then the statistical sampling of the 2010 census will produce a windfall for the Democrat Party.[vi]
This result is certain since the census results as gathered by the above groups coupled with Mr. Grove’s calculation of the missed head count will determine which states gains seats in Congress and which ones lose them, as well as the allocation of federal dollars to states and cities based on population.
The Obama budget serves to ensure that the United States will be broke.
His foreign policies will serve the cause of the Muslim world to the detriment of Israel.
And his census will make sure that the time of the Judeo-Christian standards and culture in the land of the free and the home of the brave will come to an end.
The chickens have come home to roost.