WASHINGTON, July 20, 2012 – Accuracy in Media’s Center for Investigative Journalism released a special report demonstrating the inherent racist roots that the current president Barack Obama has secretly harbored, hiding them from the American public. Authors Cliff Kincaid and Rusty Weiss point out that Obama’s presidency didn’t mark a post-racial presidency, but rather, “it has been the most racially polarizing presidency in modern times.”
The special report draws the relationship between Barack Obama and his mentor, known Communist Frank Marshall Davis, and how news of this relationship would affect this year’s election if properly and accurately reported.
Kincaid and Weiss state, “This article is meant to examine in-depth, the racial, if not racist, agenda of the Obama administration. The new evidence about the racist influence that Frank Marshall Davis had over Barack Obama puts these matters in a new and frightening perspective. Seemingly spontaneous comments Obama has made on racial matters take on a new significance in view of the Kengor book [The Communist. Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor] and his revelations about Davis and Obama.”
They warn, “The upcoming election will likely see an escalation of racial tactics on Obama’s part…Indeed, as the 2012 election season grows red hot, the President and his election campaign have demonstrated that their strategy will remain anything other than shades of gray.”
Rusty Weiss is a freelance journalist focusing on the conservative movement and its political agenda. He has been writing conservatively-charged articles for several years in the upstateNew York area, and his writings have appeared in the Daily Caller, American Thinker, FoxNews.com, Big Government, the Times Union, and the Troy Record. He is also the Editor for two major technology newsletters.
Cliff Kincaid is the Director of the AIM Center for Investigative Journalism and continues to fight against the left-leaning mainstream media through his investigative insight and reporting.
E-mail email@example.com to schedule an interview.
Accuracy in Media is the leading citizens’ media watchdog whose mission is to promote accuracy, fairness and balance in news reporting. AIM exposes politically motivated media bias, teaches consumers to think critically about their news sources, and holds the mainstream press accountable for its misreporting. For more information, please visit www.aim.org.
REASON TO HATE: OBAMA’S RACIST ROOTS SUMMARY OF FACTS:
- Barack Obama is not a post-racial president, but a racially polarizing president.
- In 2008, the mainstream media did not report that Barack Obama’s mentor Frank Davis, who Obama praises in his memoir Dreams from My Father, was a Communist, Stalin sympathizer, and dismissed the Christian faith as “another White New Hope.”
- The Obama 2012 re-election campaign is using racist-toned overtures for its ad campaigns, a far cry from its 2008 platform of hope, change and unity.
- Obama’s first term in office is replete with inherently racist actions:
- Saying the Cambridge, MApolice “acted stupidly” when an African-American was arrested in his own home and stated theU.S. has “a long history…of African-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately.”
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA, or referred to as Obamacare) is “littered with race-based incentives”
- There are instances where the media has “white-washed” their news coverage, ignoring instances where white Americans have been assaulted by African-Americans.
- Highlights the growing divide between races, of how more Americans feel the country is divided by the issue of race.
- Obama’s comments on Travyon Martin and the media’s burying of the truth surrounding George Zimmerman’s side of the story.
- The Obama administration is using “race training” to protect government programs from budget cuts and the like.
- The Obama administration is pursuing a goal of obtaining illegal votes to ensure re-election, with rampantly disorganized and inaccurate voter registration rolls and fighting state efforts to enact Voter ID laws (which clean up the voter registration rolls).
View all findings and data in the AIM Special Investigative Report here.